From Centro Integra, located , we carry out the diagnosis and treatment of dyslexia through our team of Psychopedagogues .
WHAT IS DYSLEXIA?
The dyslexia is a difficulty in learning which can present problems in distinguishing and memorizing letters or groups of letters, a lack of order and rhythm in the placement or poor structure of sentences. These alterations can appear both in reading and writing .
Often the dyslexia is accompanied by other disorders related to understanding or calculation and even emotional problems.
SYMPTOMS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF DYSLEXIA
The most common characteristics and symptoms that a child with dyslexia usually presents are:
- Starting to speak late and difficulty learning new words (3 years)
- Difficulty with left-right, up-down or front-back concepts
- Confuse certain spellings such as pq, bd, etc
- Alter the order of spellings when writing
- Has a reading level well below normal for his age
- Processing problems and understanding what you hear
- Difficulty understanding instructions quickly
- Trouble remembering the sequence of things
- Bad grammar
TREATMENT OF DYSLEXIA
Through an exhaustive evaluation, we rule out the existence of other reasons that may be generating dyslexia in the child and we establish a treatment focused on relearning reading and writing skills to reach a level comparable to that of other children of their age.
If you are looking for a diagnosis or treatment for dyslexia , do not hesitate to contact us.
Alexa Clark specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She has experience in listening and welcoming in Individual Therapy and Couples Therapy. It meets demands such as generalized anxiety, professional, love and family conflicts, stress, depression, sexual dysfunction, grief, and adolescents from 15 years of age. Over the years, She felt the need to conduct the psychotherapy sessions with subtlety since She understands that the psychologist acts as a facilitator of self-understanding and self-acceptance, valuing each person's respect, uniqueness, and acceptance.