If you are looking for a sexologist , at Centro Integra we can help you. We offer a Sexology servicein which through attention, information and advice you can improve your quality of life and your sexual health .
WHAT IS A SEXOLOGIST?
A sexologist is a psychologist specialized in sexology and couples therapy who offers counseling or sexual therapy , accompanying people to overcome difficulties related to sexuality that may arise throughout the various stages of life. The sexologist works from three basic lines of work: sexual education, sexual counseling and sexual therapy .
The main objective of the sexologist is to achieve full satisfaction in sexual relations, providing patients with a series of techniques and tools so that they are the ones who develop the skills and resources necessary to solve their sexual problems .
WHEN TO GO TO THE SEXOLOGIST?
Normally, a sexologist is consulted when the person needs information about sexuality or help to solve those circumstances that make the sexual encounter with other people or with oneself not easy .
Many times it is more the fear of having a certain sexual dysfunction, the shame of going to a consultation or the taboos that surround our society, which causes that on certain occasions we are more reluctant to go to a sexologist . Luckily, little by little we are living and talking about our sexuality more naturally and with fewer taboos, as we understand that, even if it is a very intimate part, we must take care of it and cultivate it. Proof of this is that the number of consultations with sexuality specialists increases every year.
WHAT DOES A SEXOLOGIST TREAT?
- Erection and lubrication problems
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation and absence of ejaculation
- Vaginismus (Vaginal tension that makes penetration difficult)
- Dyspareunia (Pain on penetration)
- Anorgasmia (Absence of orgasm)
- Aversion to sex
- Difficulty reaching orgasm
- Lack of sexual desire in men and women
- Low desire
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Sexual orientation (homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality) and sexual identity
- Sexual paraphilias: limiting sexual behaviors (Fetishism, voyeurism, exhibitionism, etc.)
- Lack of social skills to establish affective-sexual relationships
- Heartbreak and unequal relationships
- Communication / coexistence problems with the partner
- Gender violence and sexual abuse
- Offer up-to-date and scientific sexual information banishing myths and false beliefs that the person may have about sex and are interfering with their sexual response.
- Sex therapy consultation , which can be done both individually and as a couple . We work with people who want to improve their sexual life by helping them to reduce those behaviors, thoughts or fears that generate anxiety or concern when living their sexuality and to promote those behaviors that can improve their sexual and personal health.
DO YOU NEED A SEXOLOGIST IN VALENCIA?
If you are looking for a sexologist , do not hesitate to contact us.
Alexa Clark specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She has experience in listening and welcoming in Individual Therapy and Couples Therapy. It meets demands such as generalized anxiety, professional, love and family conflicts, stress, depression, sexual dysfunction, grief, and adolescents from 15 years of age. Over the years, She felt the need to conduct the psychotherapy sessions with subtlety since She understands that the psychologist acts as a facilitator of self-understanding and self-acceptance, valuing each person's respect, uniqueness, and acceptance.