If you are looking for a Psychologist , at Centro Integra we can help you. We take care of the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of the different emotional and clinical disorders that adults may suffer during this stage of their life.
HOW DOES THE PSYCHOLOGIST WORK?
Many times it is difficult for us to recognize that we are not capable of solving our problems on our own, that we need help. We see this as a defeat. In our opinion, this is the most important, smartest and bravest step we can take on our own.
During therapy, the Psychologist will be like a coach . Our work as psychologists will consist of observing the patient, detecting those aspects of their behavior that need to be improved and practicing with them a series of techniques designed for this purpose. The role of the patient will be decisive in his improvement process, the more he puts into practice what was seen during the sessions, the sooner he will be able to face his problem by himself; “No matter how good a coach is, if the player does not practice the techniques that he teaches, he will not be able to get the most out of the game.”
The therapy model carried out by the Psychologist consists of four phases:
- The evaluation phase, in which all the relevant information regarding the problem presented by the patient is obtained.
- The phase of explanation of the hypothesis, in which the patient is carefully explained what emotional problem we are facing, how and when it originated and why it is being maintained today despite the efforts made to try to eliminate it.
- The therapy phase, in which the necessary techniques will be put in place to put an end to the problem.
- The follow-up phase, in which the sessions will be separated in time as the patient is able to face his problem on his own effectively.
WHAT TREATMENTS DOES THE PSYCHOLOGIST PERFORM?
At Centro Integra , the Psychologist treats emotional and clinical problems such as:
- Postpartum depression
- Low self-esteem
- Mobile, video game and social media addiction
- Social relationship problems and social skills
- Posttraumatic stress
- Advice and guidance
- Couple therapy
- Psychological support in difficult moments of life such as duels, separations, traumatic situations, …
DO YOU NEED A PSYCHOLOGIST IN VALENCIA?
If you busc ‘m one P specializing in adult psychologist do not hesitate to contact us.
Choosing the best adult psychologist for you is not something trivial since it is very important that it adapts to what you are looking for and your specific needs, do you want to know the keys to choosing the best psychologist ?
Alexa Clark specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She has experience in listening and welcoming in Individual Therapy and Couples Therapy. It meets demands such as generalized anxiety, professional, love and family conflicts, stress, depression, sexual dysfunction, grief, and adolescents from 15 years of age. Over the years, She felt the need to conduct the psychotherapy sessions with subtlety since She understands that the psychologist acts as a facilitator of self-understanding and self-acceptance, valuing each person's respect, uniqueness, and acceptance.