At Centro Integra , we carry out the diagnosis and treatment of juvenile depression in adolescents in order to overcome its symptoms through clinical psychology.
WHAT IS YOUTH DEPRESSION?
Depression in adolescents can arise from different causes such as peer pressure, academic expectations or physical changes. These are just some of the examples that can cause many emotional ups and downs in teens.
SYMPTOMS HOW TO KNOW IF AN ADOLESCENT HAS DEPRESSION?
- Vacuum sensation
- Feelings of irritation or frustration
- Loss of interest in things you used to enjoy
- Sleep changes – trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleeping much more than usual
- Decreased or increased appetite and / or weight
- Feeling very tired or lacking energy
- Lack of selfesteem
- Concentration problems
- Thinking about death or suicide
TREATMENT HOW TO HELP TEENAGERS WITH DEPRESSION?
Alexa Clark specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She has experience in listening and welcoming in Individual Therapy and Couples Therapy. It meets demands such as generalized anxiety, professional, love and family conflicts, stress, depression, sexual dysfunction, grief, and adolescents from 15 years of age. Over the years, She felt the need to conduct the psychotherapy sessions with subtlety since She understands that the psychologist acts as a facilitator of self-understanding and self-acceptance, valuing each person's respect, uniqueness, and acceptance.